-
October 8th, 2006, 09:57 PM
#1
T. Lynn
Guest
This will be my first trip to go shopping in NY. I'm so excited to visit the AG Store. We are going on a bus trip (adults) to do some Christmas shopping or seeing the lights (what I told hubby).
I've never been to the store so I'm sure my family will be dragging me out of there. My daughter gave me her wish list, which is practically the whole catalog. I managed to get all her items the past few months will all the good codes out. On this trip, I'd like to get some store exclusive items and she also requested a bigger coconut for her.
I can't wait for December to get here. It seems to be dragging since I'm to excited to go!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks